HOME BUYING GUIDE
7-STEP HOME BUYING GUIDE
1. Find and select a reputable mortgage lender and get pre-approved for a mortgage loan.
The only way to truly know how much home you can afford is to ask a lender. Getting pre-approved lets you know how much you can afford before shopping for your home.
Follow the steps below to ensure a smooth process:
- Complete online mortgage application
- Speak with a licensed mortgage professional
- Provide lender with all required documents
- Understand and follow the do’s and don’ts
- Check your credit score with lender
- Determine loan types available to you and down payment options
- Get to know interest rates
- Estimate your mortgage costs
- Start saving
2. Find and select your U.S. Veterans Elite Realtor:
- Provide agent a copy of your pre-approved mortgage letter from lender
- Start shopping and choose a home
- Make an offer on your dream home
- Receive an accepted offer from seller with a fully executed purchase contract
3. Get mortgage loan approval for a specific home:
- Provide lender with a complete copy of the fully executed purchase contract to include all addendums
- Lender orders Title policy
4. Get your home inspection and appraisal.
5. Submit all final documents lender requires to review and issue a clear to close.
6. Receive “clear-to-close” from Lender and schedule your closing date.
7. Close on your new home and receive your keys.
You’re a Homeowner.
Our mission is to exceed your expectations and help you achieve your real estate goals. We love to hire veterans and partner with veteran-owned companies that allow us to provide bundled savings to our customers. It is our great honor to serve you and your family.
Stay up to date with the latest from U.S. Veterans Realty. We love connecting with clients on social media. Follow us, tweet at us, tag us – we want to hear from you!
Copyright © 2019 U.S. Veterans Realty. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by U.S. Veterans Marketing, LLC